Peer Review Case Tracking Database
Store and track case review and rule incident data
The Peer Review Case Tracking Database saves time and effort with simplified data storage and tracking, along with automated reports and letters.
- Case Review Forms
- Easy to access, one convenient location. Find physician-specific case review details including referral sources, review indicators, referral issues, case summary and questions.
- Rule Indicator Tracking Forms
- Generate automatic reports and rule creation letters. Search rule indicator details including the tracking of any rule incident or occurrence by a physician. Captures rule based incidents by provider using the Rule Indicator Tracking form.
- Easy to Access Reports
- Demonstrate productivity and case outcomes. Provide statistical reports reflecting cases screened, submitted, pending review and pending committee review as well as referral source, rule letters, indicators and committee actions.
- Customized Solution
- Peer review experts provide ongoing support. Developed and supported by medical staff peer review experts, the Peer Review Case Tracking Database is more than a software program—it is a reliable solution to your peer review challenges.
The economical and time-saving solution
For those clients who have both Peer Review Case Tracking Database and Physician Profile Reporter; an export function was created in the Peer Review Case Tracking Database to export the numbers of case review and rule outcomes to import into the Physician Profile Reporter. The individual profile reports would then include a compilation of all types of physician-specific data/information.
If you would like to participate in a free, web-based demo or discuss your organization’s specific needs please contact Marla Smith at 781-535-7662 or email email@example.com.
Both the demo and our initial telephone consultation are completely free and without obligation.